About Me.

Writing a blog is all very new to me so I do apologise if it's very substandard! I trained at Laines as a dancer and worked professionally for a few years. As much as I love the profession and always will, I was in a position where I had to reassess my work life.




I have since transitioned into Dance teaching and in doing so, have become incredibly inspired by working with children. I am considering training to become a Primary school teacher but I trust that all I have learnt and experienced previously will navigate me into a job in which I am fully fulfilled. I love learning and I am always seeking to improve my skillset as an individual. I'm hoping the commitment to the BA PP course will develop my ability to reflect and provide me with some wisdom to ensure I continually improve in my profession!

No comments:

Post a Comment